Work with a Recruiting Leader in the Mission Critical Data Center Space. Pkaza LLC is Nationally Recognized as one of the top recruiting firms for critical facilities full time recruitment. We've been growing steadily for over 16 years and have recently moved into a new location that will allow us to hire more staff in order to handle this industry's exponential growth. Data Centers continue to be built at a record pace, help us keep up with the demand and make a lot of money in the process! Every time you use your smartphone for social media, use an app, watch a video, buy something online or at a store; you are being serviced by this stealth but incredibly essential data center industry. Our firm find the professionals that Design, Build, Test, Operate/ Maintain these buildings as well as the people that sell their services (except we don't recruit for IT).
We recruit for companies that build the internet and are in the cloud!
Corporate Casual Environment and Family Oriented. We have NC based nationwide benefits plan (medical, dental, and vision), 401k plan, profit sharing plan, etc. Besides offering a generous commission plan, you will be exposed to one of the fastest paced industries in today’s market. Our ideal candidate for this Entry Level Recruiter Role will not need a rolodex, but will need a technical aptitude, be customer service oriented, and be willing to put in the necessary time needed to kill it in this industry!
Entry Level Technical Recruiter – Matthews, NC
Our firm has seen an incredible demand to staff both white collar and blue collar data center jobs throughout the US. Pkaza is the leader in recruiting for this market. Our ideal candidate has an HR, Business background. Other skills that are transferrable has been involved with customer service - bartender, waiter / waitress, etc. It also helps being involved with clubs or team sports as there are values and traits that we look for, that can be formed when being a part of those types of organizations.
Regardless, you will be thoroughly trained by our small but experienced staff on every step of the hiring process for both our job seeker candidate and our hiring client. You will receive an hourly wage with the opportunity to make sales commissions on candidates you find. The right person has a chance to be promoted to a full time recruiter role with six figure potential. The successful candidate will be responsible for day-to-day candidate sourcing activities for high priority positions. The Recruiter will work closely with the Recruiting Manager to execute a sourcing strategy aimed to generate a robust candidate pipeline through internet mining, job boards, our applicant tracking system, and other sources. The recruiter will network with candidates via all communication portals such as phone, email, text, etc. to identify qualified referrals, develop leads, profile candidates and submit candidates to Recruiting Manager. The Recruiter will be shown the ropes to accomplish these tasks so you will need the aptitude to be able to learn on the job and have the willingness to succeed.
- Begin with recruitment training on Day 1, gaining industry knowledge before engaging in cold calling
- Receive training on researching and sourcing candidates
- Conduct daily cold calling activities, including direct and indirect calls, emails, InMail, texting, and Twitter outreach when ready
Source candidates on a national scale by leveraging targeted professional groups, networking groups, internet mining, database searches, and job boards
- Establish relationships with associations while building a pool of qualified candidates for various positions
- Take responsibility for identifying and updating profiles within the ATS (Applicant Tracking System), reviewing resumes, and gaining a deep understanding of the relevant job market
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of key sourcing tools, providing reports on sourcing activities and their outcomes
- Engage in full life cycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, qualifying, submitting candidates, coordinating interviews, and facilitating candidate closures, once properly trained
- Comfortable and proficient in making both cold and warm phone calls and sending emails
- Actively involved in clubs, organizations, sports, etc
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the internet and Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, Word, Teams and Outlook
- Knowledge of technology recruiting is a plus
- Ability to work independently, completing tasks with minimal supervision while gaining team's trust in completing tasks properly
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and effective documentation abilities
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Task-oriented individual who excels at phone communication
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to have a flexible mindset as job requirements can change on a dime
- Possesses exceptional follow-up skills
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 16283828 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/ so you can get an idea on what you will be recruiting for.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V