Our client is an Engineering Design and Commissioning Company that has a national footprint and specializes in MEP critical facilities design. They provide design, commissioning, consulting and management expertise in the Critical Facilities Space. They have a mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, sustainable design and LEED expertise when providing these consulting services for Enterprise, Colocation and Hyperscale Companies. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Data Center Facility Engineer – San Antonio, TX
Government Projects – Secret / Top Secret / TS/SCI / Full Scope Poly
Looking at all shifts / all levels
We are looking for a Data Center Engineer to support a critical data center. The Engineer will be responsible for monitoring compliance with contractual commitments, directing technical and administrative tasks related to the operation of the critical facility infrastructure and assuring compliance with company’s policies and procedures.
- Operate and perform both routine and emergency service on a variety of state of the art critical systems, including but not limited to medium voltage switchgear, diesel generators, paralleling switchboards, UPS, PDU, mechanical heat rejection systems, computer room air handlers, fire detection/suppression and building monitoring systems.
- Participates in the preparation of analyses and reports on the data center infrastructure, develops project plans and conducts briefings and presentations.
- Ensures that operational, maintenance and emergency methods of procedure (MOP’s and SOP’s) are developed and strictly adhered to.
- Supervise the on-site management of sub-contractors and vendors, ensuring that preventative maintenance and emergency repairs are performed as specified and on schedule.
- 3-8+ years of relevant experience with power, electrical and mechanical equipment including generators, critical and essential PDU’s, UPS, switchgear, chillers, air handling units, computer grade cooling systems, DC Power Systems, and building monitoring/control systems
- Experience with Liebert DX units a HUGE plus
- Secret / Top Secret / TS/SCI Clearance a HUGE plus
- Universal CFC License or any License a HUGE plus
- Previous experience in the Military / Military Veterans a huge plus! Experience with Electrical / Mechanical: Navy nukes - EMN, ETN, MMNs, SeaBees, Army - Power Generation, Air Force – Power Production, Generator Techs, Maritime, Coast Guard, Army National Guard, etc.
Qualified candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 16280315 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate