This job opportunity is with a market leader of Critical Power Services in the nation. This opportunity provides a career-growth minded role with exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits. This company provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical facilities. They offer Third Party Installs, Corrective and Preventive Maintenance of Mission Critical Equipment, UPS and Generator Maintenance & Repair Services, Turnkey Electrical Solutions, DC Plant Services and Battery Services. They provide reliability and uptime of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations and government facilities including Enterprise Data Centers, Colocation Providers and Hyperscale Companies.
UPS Field Service Manager – Miami
- Manage service team performing installation and maintenance of critical data center equipment such as UPS, Battery, Generators, Switchgears.
- Coordinate schedule for all site visits
- Hire and mentor staff of Critical Power Engineers/Technicians
- Serve as the point of contact for the client
- Support the sales team by serving as the technical subject matter expert on critical power equipment and solutions
- Create and modify installation and maintenance operational procedures for equipment
- Assist with any Business Development as needed
- Experience with Power equipment within a data center critical facility environment (Uninterruptable Power Supply, Generators, Switchgears, Batteries, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge major brands of UPS systems (APC, MGE, Powerware, Liebert, etc.)
- Previous experience managing or leading a UPS field service team.
- Requires excellent verbal, written communication skills & customer relation skills
- Must be able to provide high level of quality customer service
- Requires knowledge of equipment manufacturer’s specifications
- Business Development Experience
- Must be able to provide necessary pro-active recommendations to clients
- Technical degree a plus
- Previous experience in the Military / Military veterans in all branches that have experience with Electrical / Mechanical is a huge plus (Navy nukes- EMN, ETN, MMNs, SeaBees, Army - Power Generation, Air Force – Power Production, Generator Techs, Maritime, Coast Guard, etc.)
Please send resume to: email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 16129526 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza LLC will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.