This opportunity is working directly with a newly created data center provider that offers a game changing value proposition unique in the industry that runs on 100% renewable energy. This firm provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical operational facilities that fall within these new design parameters. They provide reliability with their mission-critical facilities for some many of the world's top providers of Server Leasing Firms - dedicated or bare-metal as well as Virtual Servers / Cloud. This opportunity provides a career-growth minded role with exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits
Product Manager - Server Leasing
This Role is Fully Remote / just need to live near a major airport to travel when needed
Success will be a must in this newly created role! Candidate will work directly with the Executive team and Partners to create a Value Proposition that is unique in this industry to execute on the strategic direction, go-to-market strategy, and evolve the product. Previous experience creating a product offering successfully in this industry is a MUST! Candidate will become the SME of Company's offering. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the Data Center industry / Server Leasing Industry including: Dedicated Server Leasing, Virtual Server Leasing, Cloud Computing, or Bare-Metal Server Leasing in a full service environment.
- Create, Lead, and Manage Product Management Deliverables and Documentation.
- Manage the product life-cycle from concept to end-of-life across all products / product lines.
- Represent and communicate product strategy and vision in line with the businesses long-term goals
- Assess new product and product enhancement opportunities
- Oversee competitive research and assessments including analyzing market segments
- Evaluate and establish program priorities in line with the business objectives
- Own and develop the product roadmap
- Develop budgets, forecasts, metrics and measures. Monitor and evaluate the results
- Responsible for ensuring effective cross-functional collaboration
- Lead product management to assess product mix; evaluate market share; and identify new products
- Help marketing establish strategic marketing plans for each product or product line
- Define pricing and competitive positioning
- Drive partnerships and business alignment with key technology vendors to insure access to new products and technology before their commercial release
- Influence business and industry practices by driving innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action
- Key evangelist serving as public face of product with the press, market analysts, strategic partners, and other industry leaders
- BS/BA degree in a business or technical discipline a PLUS
- MBA/MS in Business Technology or Computer Science strongly preferred a HUGE PLUS
- 5-10 years of product management experience in the Dedicated Server or Virtual Server Industry
- Keen understanding of pricing and market dynamics in the field of Dedicated Servers / Virtual Servers
- Strategic product planning and go-to-market skills
- Proven track record of managing portfolios to maximize revenue and drive significant revenue growth
- Experience using collaboration and CRM tools
- Metrics driven with a proven track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Excellent writer and public speaker in front of large groups and directly with customers
Please send resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 16110191 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V