Our client is an Engineering Design and Commissioning Company that is a leader in the data center space. They provide design, commissioning consulting and management expertise in Data Center / Mission Critical Facilities Space. They provide reliability, energy efficiency, sustainable design and LEED expertise when providing these consulting services for Enterprise, Colocation, and Hyperscale Data Center Projects. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Electrical Engineer - Charlotte, NC
The ideal candidate will have past experience designing electrical systems specifically for mission critical data centers. They will have experience and in-depth knowledge of Electrical Power Distribution System design and installation. Previous experience with electrical equipment design to include Generators, UPS systems and electrical switchgear is a must. They will be proficient using AutoCAD MEP and Revit MEP to develop electrical construction models and documents. Working and communicating with internal team and clients effectively is a must.
- Create designs and plans, provided and gather specifications, and execute assignments in a multidisciplinary electrical engineering design role for small to medium sized data center facility design projects
- Develop electrical construction documents utilizing primarily AutoCAD MEP and Revit MEP
- Create Conceptual Designs gathered from meetings with the client for Field Engineer focus
- Production Engineering also available if field work is not your thing
- Work with Management to respond to RFPs
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policies Put these in clear concise work statement for the field
- Represent the company in project meetings as needed
- 2-10 years experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- EIT / Licensed PE a Plus
- LEED AP a plus
- Revit experience a Plus take this out?
- Experience developing Revit MEP and AutoCAD MEP models - use this?
- Experience with Electrical Power Systems such as UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply), Generators, Switchgears, and Batteries is required.
- Experience working on complex facilities design for Data Centers Mission Critical a plus
- Light travel as needed
- Ability to successfully work independently
- Self Starter, self motivated, and should prioritize well and work well in a team environment
- Previous experience in the Military / Military Veterans a huge plus! Experience with Electrical / Mechanical: Navy nukes - EMN, ETN, MMNs, SeaBees, Army - Power Generation, Air Force – Power Production, Generator Techs, Maritime, Coast Guard, Army National Guard, etc.
Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 16083446 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance and a 401(k) plan
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.