This opportunity is with a leading provider of mission-critical power monitoring equipment in the US. They provide a complete service offering to monitor power equipment in the data center to avoid critical power equipment failure in the event of a power loss. This company monitors power equipment to ensure reliability of power from the battery to ensure constant uptime for their client's mission-critical facilities.
Regional Sales Manager - Power Monitoring - Phoenix, AZ
This person must have a successful track record in selling one or more of the following in the Data Center Market: generators, transformers, Monitoring equipment, switchgear, UPS – Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Batteries, and/ or any other related data center equipment is preferred. Contacts within the follow areas, but not excluding: engineering firms, end users, construction companies, UPS OEMs, testing firms, electrical contractors, mechanical contractors, general contractors, data center operators, etc.
- Reach out to new clients as well as existing contacts that have upcoming projects in the US with a primary focus of selling data center power monitoring equipment in the mission critical data center industry.
- Managing relationships with partners and contacts to stay aware of any new/ upcoming projects.
- FPLC – Full project life cycle experience – tracking down the opportunity, managing the client, managing the entire project from inception to completion, Billing, and collections.
- Experience selling in the following areas: batteries, generators, power monitoring, transformers, switchgear, UPS – Uninterruptible Power Supplies, and/ or any other related data center equipment is preferred.
- Electrical Engineering Degree a plus
- Technical Aptitude / knowledge in Electrical field a must.
- Experience selling Electrical Equipment for the data center vertical.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize (doing the most important things first).
- Must be able to demonstrate a sustained track record of business development accomplishments as related to new business opportunities
- Business Contacts in the desired Region – Data Center / IT Executives: - CIO, CTO, VP of IT, Director of Facilities, Facilities Managers, etc.
- Background with Critical Facility OEMs, General Contractors, design / build, construction , commissioning , and operations / maintenance of data centers is a huge plus.
- Belong to local professional organizations ( AFCOM , 7x24 , DatacenterDynamics , Uptime , etc)
Please send your resume to email@example.com
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 15192227 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200
and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.