Work with a Recruiting Leader in the Mission Critical Data Center Space. Pkaza LLC is Nationally recognized as one of the top recruiting firms for critical facilities full time recruitment. We've been growing steadily for over 15 years and have recently moved into a new location that will allow us to hire more staff in order to handle this industry's exponential growth. Data Centers continue to be built at a record pace, help us keep up with the demand and make a lot of money in the process! Every time you use your smartphone for social media, use an app, watch a video, buy something online or at a store; you are being serviced by this stealth but incredibly essential data center industry. Our firm find the professionals that Design, Build, Test, Operate/ Maintain these buildings as well as the people that sell their services (except we don't recruit for IT).
Can you imagine not being able to connect to the internet or do a zoom call during this pandemic? We recruit for companies that build the internet and are in the cloud!
Corporate Casual Environment and Family Oriented. We have NC based nationwide benefits plan (medical, dental, and vision), 401k plan, profit sharing plan, etc. Besides offering a generous commission plan, you will be exposed to one of the fastest paced industries in today’s market. Our ideal candidate for this Entry Level Recruiter Role will not need a rolodex, but will need a technical aptitude, be customer service oriented, and be willing to put in the necessary time needed to kill it in this industry!
Entry Level Technical Recruiter – Matthews, NC
Fortunately, our firm has done well in 2020 and 2021 with the Pandemic as the data center market is an essential service. Our firm has seen an incredible demand to staff both white collar and blue collar data center jobs throughout the US. Pkaza is the leader in recruiting for this market. Our ideal candidate has an HR, Business background, or has been involved with customer service- bartender, waiter / waitress, etc. You will be thoroughly trained by our small but experienced staff on every step of the hiring process for both our job seeker candidate and our hiring client. You will receive an hourly wage with the opportunity to make sales commissions on candidates you find. The right person has a chance to be promoted to a full time recruiter role with six figure potential. The successful candidate will be responsible for day-to-day candidate sourcing activities for high priority positions. The Recruiter will work closely with the Recruiting Manager to execute a sourcing strategy aimed to generate a robust candidate pipeline through internet mining, job boards, our applicant tracking system, and other sources. The recruiter will network with candidates via all communication portals such as phone, email, text, etc. to identify qualified referrals, develop leads, profile candidates and submit candidates to Recruiting Manager. The Recruiter will be shown the ropes to accomplish these tasks so you will need the aptitude to be able to learn on the job and have the willingness to succeed.
- Day 1 will begin with recruiting training and learning the industry before thinking of doing any cold calling
- You will also be taught how to research / source candidates
- Cold Calling Daily– Direct / Indirect Calls along with emails, inmails, texting, Twitter, when ready
- Sourcing candidates on a national level by utilizing targeted professional groups and networking groups, Internet mining, mining databases and job boards, developing relationships with associations while creating a candidate pool of qualified candidates for various positions
- Will be responsible for identifying and updating profiles within the ATS (applicant tracking system), reviewing resumes and understanding the market that you are supporting
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of key sourcing tools while providing reports on sourcing activity and results
- Source / Screen / Qualify / Submit / Coordinate Interviews / Closing of Candidates – full life cycle recruiting – once properly trained
- Personable and not afraid of making cold and warm phone calls and emails
- Active in College, ie: Clubs, Organizations, Sports, etc.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency using the internet, Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of Technology Recruiting a plus
- Ability to work well independently and be trusted to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- 1 year of professional experience
- Must be detailed oriented with strong organizational and documentation skills
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Task Master and did I say able to get on the phones?
- Must thrive in fast-paced environment
- Possess topnotch follow up skills
Please send resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 15104059 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/ so you can get an idea on what you will be recruiting for.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V