This opportunity is with a leading data center solutions provider of mission critical data center construction services. This company provides a complete life cycle of solutions that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's critical facilities needs. They build mission-critical facilities for data center facilities nationwide for Enterprise, Colocation and Hyperscale Companies.
Telecom Construction Manager – Ephrata, WA
Our client is looking for a Telecom Construction Manager to join their team. They will provide the Telecom Project Administration of large-scale data center projects and cover all aspects of cable management.
- Manage project to ensure that all metrics are met. On-time, and on-budget tracking are critical company measurements for customer deliveries
- Maintain liaison with primary client, A/E firm and other vendors to facilitate construction activities
- Manage the related submittal and RFI document tracking process
- Main point of contact and directly responsible for all telecom cabling / low voltage work on the project
- Manage Material tracking / delivery / handling and coordination
- Document all activity in Procore for all reporting and project tracking
- Coordination and supervision of any direct contracts or equipment vendors
- Support commissioning of Telecom, Security, BAS, EPMS and project closeout
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management or similar field or equivalent experience a plus
- 7-10+ years of experience in construction projects required
- Data Center Facilities experience
- Project management experience, preferably in the telecommunications / data center industry
- Knowledge of the design and specs for cabling related to Telecom, Security, BAS, EPMS
- Must be able to understand and read construction documents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively respond, verbally or in writing, to sensitive issues, complex inquiries or complaints
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and able to manage multiple design construction schedules
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Open to Heavy Travel
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14953102 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate