This opportunity is with a leading global provider of mission-critical data center solutions. The firm provides managed services solutions for critical facilities geared toward providing world class facilities maintenance personal to operate and maintain critical facilities. They help improve the reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations.
Solution Sales - Data Center Facility Managed Services – Chicago, IL – Central Region
We have similar roles in: Atlanta / Charlotte / Kansas City /
Our client is looking for an account executive to join their team and to seek out and close sales for opportunities pursuing managed services agreements to outsource critical facilities operations with both new and existing customers. The ideal candidate will possess established contacts in the Mission Critical Data Center / Critical Facilities Marketplace in the commercial / colocation / government sectors.
- Pursue opportunities with Enterprise Customers and Colos to seek out and sell operations services and Maintenance Contracts / Agreements for the Mission Critical Facilities Industry
- Seek out and Sell Mission Critical Facility projects such as upgrading and optimizing mission critical systems and equipment when the opportunity presents itself
- Establish C-level relationships in the Mission Critical / Data Center Facilities Market at both the regional and national level along with all stakeholders involved in the sales process.
- Provide estimating assistance with Mission Critical Facility Service and Maintenance Contracts and projects
- Responsible for Scope and Proposal development, perform site surveys and provide scope solutions for customer issues
- Responsible to attend events, trade shows and trade association meetings (including after hours) to facilitate networking opportunities
- Calling on established clients and prospecting for new accounts among high-potential Mission Critical Data Center end-users
- Preparing proposals, presentations, and briefings
- Establish positive relationships with existing business partners to generate additional business
- A proven track record of consultative facilities maintenance service sales skills are a must
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience selling Operations and Maintenance or Facility Service Contracts in a Data Center Environment
- Business Contacts in the desired Region – Data Center / IT Executives: - CIO, CTO, VP of IT, Director of Facilities, Facilities Managers, etc.
- Belong to local professional organizations (AFCOM, ASHRAE, 7x24 exchange, DataCenterDynamics / DCD, Uptime, etc.)
- Must be able to demonstrate a sustained track record of business development accomplishments as related to new business opportunities
- Travel required as needed to close business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Experience using Salesforce or equivalent a plus
Qualified candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14901928 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance and 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by the employer that we represent and not by the candidate.