This opportunity is with a leader of mission-critical data center colocation / interconnection facilities. This firm provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical carrier neutral colo facilities. They provide reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations. They have an engineering team that provides design / build, operations / maintenance and commissioning services for all enterprise data centers / mission critical facilities and other critical company locations. Their engineering team consists of individuals with extensive experience designing / servicing / managing / operating mission critical facilities.
Construction Project Manager - Data Center - Santa Clara - (CONTRACT)
- Experience managing Data Center Construction Projects with a design / build firm from ground up
- Relevant experience in the Data Center Construction Industry
- Experience managing Data Center Construction Projects with Budgets between $25MM to $100MM+
- Client Facing /Client relationship / Client Management skills.
- Must be familiar with the design process of building systems for data center and mission critical projects.
- Business Development experience; previous experience creating RFPs and RFIs
- Solid Project management construction experience.
- Plan and organize large scale data center construction project (no less then 30 mm)
- Put together Critical Facilities Construction Project plans – size up, costs, scheduling , timeline.
- Maintain liaison with primary client, A/E firm, Owner's Rep firm, and other vendors to facilitate construction activities.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the client.
- Oversee MEP Portion of the project
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14859970 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.