This opportunity is with a leading mission-critical data center developer / wholesaler / colo provider. This firm provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical operational facilities. They provide reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations.
Regional Security Manager – Portland, OR
We are looking for a Data Center Regional Security Manager to support our client’s data centers. They will work with security vendors, security staff, and the Director of Security and Compliance to maintain and enhance the regional security systems, policies and applications as designed. They will also be responsible for ensuring that sites are adhering to security compliance standards.
- Ensure that on-site security assessments of premises are conducted, including physical security measures, use of guards, travel security, vehicle security and assessments of staff knowledge and compliance with security policies and procedures
- Responsible for supervising, training, and evaluating the work performance of the security staff
- Reviews and analyzes security metrics and reports along with managing security budgets in your region
- Responds to security incidents that occur, ensuring appropriate action is taken, all reports are properly completed, and appropriate parties are notified in a timely manner
- Analyze physical security system performance, recommend improvements and troubleshoot system performance issues and implement corrective actions
- Oversee all reports, logs and pass downs generated by and for the Security Department and distribute communications and other information to security professionals at all of your sites as directed.
- Manages and supervises all sub-units within the Security Department, such as fire control room, security operations center and loading dock.
- Responds to client or site emergencies as they arise and communicate all incidents to the Director of Security and Compliance.
- High school diploma or GED required. College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Knowledge of data center (hyperscale, enterprise, and colocation), and telecommunications industries
- Knowledge or experience with 24/7 security staffing, patrols and implementing post orders
- Hands-on experience with security industry standards, access control and video surveillance systems including technical knowledge required for troubleshooting
- Comfortable working knowledge of IP video surveillance and network-based access control systems, in an enterprise environment is required
- Must be comfortable working in a high stress, fast paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Ability to communicate concisely and professionally, both in writing and verbally
- Excellent inter-personal, organizational and communication skills
Please send any interests or resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14728474 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza LLC will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.