This opportunity is a leading provider of mission-critical data center construction solutions. This firm provides a complete life cycle of solutions that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical facilities. They build mission-critical facilities for data center facilities nationwide.
Construction Project Adminstrator (contract)
Our client is looking for a Construction Project Admin / Coordinator to support critical facility construction projects. They will provide project planning, delivery, closeout, contract and invoice management support. The ideal candidate will have experience and enjoy processing the administrative backend of important construction projects. Time management, meticulous organization and attention to detail are paramount to successful employment.
- Provides project planning, delivery, closeout, contract and invoice management support to the Corporate Real Estate Strategy & Services (CRESS) Program Management team.
- Processes Purchase Requisition (PR) requests and reviews the CWA Package to ensure compliance with contract management procedures, complete requisition forms and track PR status to ensure timely processing
- Verify pay applications and invoices to ensure compliance with procedures and make sure all required backup documentation is provided and assist in resolving blocked invoices
- Route pay applications and invoices as well as monthly project schedules to Owner’s Representative and Program manager for approval
- Administers Project Closeout processes to ensure compliance with standard procedures within target due dates
- Review closeout package to ensure compliance with delivery partner closeout list to include all required documentation
- Administration support to Program Management team including data requests, data entry, meeting scheduling and coordinate presentations and other planning activities
- Collaborate with Program Management team on process improvement initiatives
- Provide training to program management team members when needed
- Maintain all logs required to track the progress of the project
- Experience with the administration of Data Center Construction Projects preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience working within the back office of construction projects
- Past experience working with salesforce and smartsheets is desired.
- Client facing /Client relationship / Client Management skills
- Effective Communicator – emails, phone and face to face with your office team and outside vendors
- Ability to work independently and attention to detail required
- Solid Admin skills with meticulous organization
- Great multi-tasking ability combined with time management skills
- Computer savvy: MS Project, Excel, Outlook
Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14507995 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.