This opportunity is with a leading fire protection company in the New York metropolitan market providing industrial and commercial fire protection systems and services. This firm provides a complete life cycle of solutions that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's commercial fire protection needs. They design, install and maintain fire protection systems for mission critical, pharmaceutical, education and government facilities in the Northern New Jersey market.
Fire Alarm Technician - Wayne, NJ
- Provide service and customer support during field visits. Managing all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
- Install or upgrade fire alarms in commercial and residential buildings
- Test and repair alarm systems already in place
- Perform inspections to ensure alarms are installed according to code
- Complete detailed inspection reports, documenting any issues
- Respond to emergency service calls
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
- 2 – 5 years’ experience with commercial alarm systems
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Nicet certification and experience required
- Siemens experience preferred
- s-98 Certification required for NY Techs
- Troubleshooting skills and the ability to work on ladders
- Valid driver’s license as you will drive a company van.
Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14245277 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance, a 401(k) plan
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by the employer that we represent and not by the candidate.