This opportunity is with a leading provider of mission-critical solutions. This firm provides a complete life cycle of solutions that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical facilities. They help improve the reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations.
Entry Level Sales Analyst / Intern - Portland, OR
We are looking for a Sales Operations Intern to support and collaborate with the Sales and Sales Operations teams. This position will report to the Sr. Director of Sales Operations and will work closely with many departments including Sales, Marketing, and Solutions Engineering.
- Analyzing data, creating reports, and assisting the sales team with data gathering.
- Work with Sales Operations team to improve data integrity, reporting and maintain the market intelligence database
- Conduct business development research on accounts of interest and individual customer prospects for the sales and marketing teams
- Identify and track leading indicators of sales leads interested in buy data center services and support targeted campaign efforts to those prospects
- Support maintenance of the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system to align with companies objectives and measurements.
- Pursuing a 4 year degree from an accredited institution in Business Administration, Finance, Economics,
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel modeling, graphical data representation
- Knowledge of business analytics tools (PowerBI or Tableau) strongly preferred
- Knowledge of CRM platforms preferred, but not required
- Excellent verbal and writing skills. Ability to summarize problems succinctly and develop a logical response
- Detail oriented and accurate with strong organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter and have demonstrated the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Position will be located in Portland metro area and we will consider candidates who can work remotely.
Please send any interests or resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 14238236 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate