This opportunity is a leading provider of mission-critical data center cable and fiber infrastructure solutions. This firm provides a complete life cycle of solutions that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical facilities. They build mission-critical data center facilities for companies nationwide!
Cable Infrastructure Project Manager - Data Center Construction - Aurora, IL
Relocation Assistance Available
- Plan and organize large scale data center cable and fiber installation projects
- Create and manage Critical Facilities Construction Project plans – size up, costs, scheduling, timeline.
- Maintain liaison with primary client, A/E firm, Owner's Rep firm, and other vendors to facilitate construction activities.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the client.
- Relevant experience in the Data Center Construction Industry
- RCDD a Huge Plus
- Background in CAD design, build and operations of data centers a huge plus
- Background in Space Planning – cabinets, racks, power strips, connectivity, structured cabling, fiber, and telecom network deployment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Personable / ability to build rapport with both internal and external customers
- Belong to local professional organizations – 7x24, Uptime, Caprate, DataCenterDynamics, etc
- Experience managing Data Center Construction Projects with Budgets between $15MM to $100MM+
- Client facing / Client relationship / Client Management skills.
- Must be familiar with the design process of building systems for data center and mission critical projects as it pertains to cable infrastructure
- Solid Project management construction experience.
Please send any resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 13962914 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate