This opportunity is with a leading provider of mission-critical managed service solutions. This firm provides a complete life cycle of solutions that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical facilities. They help improve the reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations.
Data Center Facility Engineer - Everett, WA
We are looking for a Data Center Engineer to support a critical data center. The Critical Facility Engineer will be responsible for monitoring compliance with contractual commitments, directing technical and administrative tasks related to the operation of the critical facility infrastructure and assuring compliance with company’s policies and procedures. The Data Center is a 7x24x365 a year operation. Our client has openings for first, second and 3rd shifts. We have positions that are both electrical and for mechanical facilities positions.
- Troubleshoot and Run Diagnostics
- Conduct Preventive Maintenance and Emergency Repairs on Critical Facilities Equipment within the Data Center as specified and on schedule
- Participates in the preparation of analyses and reports on the data center infrastructure, develops project plans and conducts briefings and presentations
- Operate and perform both routine and emergency service on a variety of state-of-the-art critical systems, including but not limited to; medium voltage switchgear, diesel generators, paralleling switchboards, UPS, PDU, and building monitoring systems
- Operate and perform both routine and emergency service on chillers, HVAC, cooling towers, computer room air handlers, fire detection / suppression
- Ensures that operational, maintenance and emergency methods of procedure (MOP’s and SOP’s) are developed and strictly adhered to
- Assist with CMMS database management.
- 5 years + of relevant experience (experience with power, electrical and mechanical equipment including generators, critical and essential PDU’s, UPS, switchgear, Air handling units, computer grade cooling systems, Chillers, CRAC / CRAH Units, DC Power Systems, and building monitoring / control systems)
- Data Center Operations Experience
- Must have the technical knowledge and practical experience of operating, troubleshooting and maintenance of Mission Critical Mechanical and/or Electrical Support Systems
- Relevant Certifications in facilities a huge plus
- Previous experience in the Military / Military veterans in all branches that have experience with Electrical / Mechanical is a huge plus (Navy nukes- EMN, ETN, MMNs, SeaBees, Army - Power Generation, Air Force – Power Production, Generator Techs, Maritime, Coast Guard, etc)
Please send any interests or resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 13925879 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance and a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is an employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by the employer that we represent and not by the candidate.
keyword: data center facilities technician hvac electrical