This opportunity is with a leading mission-critical data center developer / wholesaler / colo provider. This firm provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical operational facilities. They provide reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations.
Technical Writer – Data Center
– Ashburn, VA / Remote Nationwide (3-6 month Contract)
- Create exceptional documentation in the form of user guides, integration guides, API developer guides, in-platform instructions, installation/configuration instructions and system operations
- Research, write, edit and revise content that is both engaging and accessible to user personas with both non-technical and technical backgrounds
- Edit other writers' content and documentation for consistency and continuously update content with current information.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Development, Engineering, Quality Analysis, Product Management, Product Marketing and Customer Enablement
- Focus of the writing should be on Data Center Network Services including IP connectivity, Point-to-Point service in a Managed Services Environment
- Experience writing about Cloud Services, Data Center Operations, SaaS, PaaS, IOT, IaaS etc
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in experience in English, Communication, Journalism, Computer Science, Technical Writing, Scientific Publication
- 5-10 years’ experience in technical writing
- Strong communications skills, including written, verbal and presentation
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics to non-technical stakeholders both internally and externally
- Ability to thrive, without much oversight
- Experience using API documentation
- Experience with documentation publishing software
- Portfolio of work and/or writing samples
- Preferred: Prior experience working within IP Telephony, Telecom, Cloud Services, Data Center Managed Services based technology environment
Please send resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 13872617in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.