This company is a leading provider of Critical Power Service and Solutions. They provide project management oversight for installation of Electrical Equipment and consulting expertise as it pertains to the integration of the company’s Electrical offering which is geared to the Critical Facilities / Critical Infrastructure Industry. This company provides Electrical Critical Power Service and Solutions with the mindset to provide reliability and energy efficiency. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Electricall Project Manager - NY/NJ
Data Center / Mission Critical Facilities experience a huge plus!
- Lead the planning efforts in implementing and managing the Integration of projects and timeline of specific Customer Projects.
- Manage a regional team of suppliers and coordinate all deliveries of equipment with the Customer’s Construction Contractor.
- Purchase equipment and negotiate best price and delivery of equipment required
- Work with Management to respond to RFPs.
- Forecasting Requirements ; manage budgets ; track expenses; etc
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field
- Create and Maintain Detailed Project Schedules
- Oversee mechanical installation of equipment for the implementation of Company’s Electrical Equipment offering located at data center facilities and Heavy Industrial locations.
- Work on site at Customer’s location during equipment delivery and installation/commissioning.
- Represent the company in project meetings
- 5-12+ years experience
- Experience with Electrical / Power Systems such as Generators, UPS, Switchgear, PDU's; a MUST
- Experience managing projects involving heavy equipment supply to the construction industry a PLUS
- Managing Projects for Electrical installation of Equipment for Data Centers a Plus.
- Ability to successfully work independently; Self Starter, self motivated, and should prioritize well.
- Customer Service Driven
- Computer Savvy (Microsoft Suite, MS Project, etc)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Relevant accreditation of Project Management Methodology a PLUS
- Solid Communicator – (written and verbal)
Please send resumes to email@example.com
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 13490549 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, http://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.