Our client is a national leader in the Critical Facilities Manufacturing Market providing Data Center Power Solutions in all aspects of the data center. Their products and services support critical infrastructures within the data center environment with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, and sustainable design.
Note: Only applicants who are authorized to work for any US Employer will be considered, no sponsorship.
Junior Maintenance Technician - Hillsboro OR
NAVY NUCLEAR / NAVY NUKE / NAVY MECHANIC / NAVY ELECTRICIAN PREFERRED
We are looking for an EMN, MMN, or ETN to transition into a Data Center Power Systems Engineer to support critical data center clients. This Critical Facility Field Engineer will be responsible for creating, implementing and supporting critical power solutions for their customers’ equipment keeping compliance with contractual commitments, directing technical and administrative tasks related to the operation of the critical facility infrastructure and assuring compliance with company’s policies and procedures. The Data Center’s that they support are 24x7x365 a year operations which require solutions that create 99.999 % uptime.
- Design build applications for mission critical facilities designed for n+ redundancy and multiple tier classification
- Troubleshoot and Run Diagnostics, Conduct Preventive Maintenance and Emergency Repairs on Critical Facilities Equipment within the Data Center as specified and on schedule.
- Participates in the preparation of analyses and reports on the data center infrastructure, develops project plans and conducts briefings and presentations
- Operate and perform annual service on a variety of state of the art critical systems
- Ensures that operational, maintenance and emergency methods of procedure (MOP’s and SOP’s) are developed and strictly adhered to.
- Review schematics and one line diagrams in the event of servicing equipment within the facility
- Application assistance to design engineers and architects
- 6 years + of relevant data center / critical facility / Navy Nuclear experience (experience with critical power, electrical and mechanical equipment including generators, critical and essential PDU’s, UPS, switchgear, chillers, Air handling units, computer grade cooling systems, DC Power Systems, and building monitoring/control systems)
- Type of Navy Experience - Navy Nuke Trained / Naval Nuclear Training
- EMN - Electricians Mate (Nuclear Trained)
- ETN - Electrical Technician (Nuclear Trained)
- MMN - Machinist Mate (Nuclear Trained)
- Nuclear-trained MMs, EMs and ETs perform duties in nuclear propulsion plants operating reactor control, propulsion and power generation systems. The NF provides opportunities to work closely with specialists in the nuclear, technology, and engineering fields; reactor operator of a naval nuclear propulsion plant. The Navy is the leader in the development and safe operation of nuclear power plants and provides the most comprehensive technical education available in the Nuclear Field. This experience is uniquely transferable and can applied to data center facility operation positions that equates to high salaries as well as leadership roles within the critical facilities market.
- New and exciting career opportunities await the select group of people who possess nuclear knowledge and know-how, gained through Navy training.
- Must have the technical knowledge and practical experience of operating, troubleshooting and maintenance of Mission Critical Mechanical and/or Electrical Support Systems.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 13387545 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, http://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.