Opportunity is with a company that is a Leader in Third Party Installs, Corrective and Preventive Maintenance of Mission Critical Equipment Uninterruptible Power Supplies ( UPS ), Batteries - Lithium Ion, DC Rectifiers. Their Service Offering supports Critical Facilities: data centers, telecommunications facilities, and disaster recovery sites.
Data Center Service Sales Associate – Charlotte NC
Our client is looking for a Sales Associate to join their team. They will support the region and pursue sales opportunities that are data center service, product and solutions based. Ideal candidate will possess contacts and an established rolodex of contacts in the Mission Critical Data Center / Critical Facilities Marketplace. Candidate’s duties: calling on established clients and prospecting for new accounts among high-potential Mission Critical Data Center end-users. The Sales Associate will also be responsible for preparing proposals, presentations, and briefings. Candidate will also be expected to establish positive relationships with existing business partners in hopes to generate additional business. A proven track record of consultative data center solutions sales skills are a must.
- BA / BS
- Polished Sales Professional, selling to the Fortune 500 market
- 5-10 yrs of relevant consultative / Data Center Solutions and Product (UPS, Generators, Switchgear, HVAC , CRAC ) sales experience
- Business Contacts in the desired Region – Data Center / IT Executives: - CIO, CTO, VP of IT, Director of Facilities, Facilities Managers, etc.
- Background with Critical Facility OEMs, General Contractors, design / build, construction , commissioning , and operations / maintenance of data centers is a huge plus.
- Belong to local professional organizations ( AFCOM , 7x24 , DatacenterDynamics , Uptime , etc)
- Contacts with Engineering Firms, General Contractors, Data Center Providers, Construction Companies, Rep Firms, etc.
- Have experience selling Critical Facilities OEM equipment and solutions
- Must be a team player and be able to build long-term cooperative partner relationships with internal and external individuals who are part of the business development process.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize (doing the most important things first).
- Must be able to demonstrate a sustained track record of business development accomplishments as related to new business opportunities
Please send resumes to email@example.com
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 13208665 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200
and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, http://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V