This opportunity is with a global provider of mission-critical data center solutions. This firm provides a complete lifecycle of solutions that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical facilities. They help improve the reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations.
Critical Power Solutions Engineer - Pittsburgh
Our client is looking for a Critical Power Solutions Engineer to join their team in PA. They will support the Sales Team while serving as the subject matter expert on all data center products, services and solutions. Ideal candidate will possess extensive experience in the Mission Critical Data Center / Facilities Marketplace. Candidate’s duties:
Preferred skills and experience:
- BA / BS in Electrical Engineering
- A team player able to build cooperative relationships with individuals who are part of the business development process.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Extensive Critical Power Experience ( UPS , Switchgears, Generators , PDU, etc. )
- Critical Power OEM experience a huge plus ( Emerson / Liebert , APC / MGE , Eaton / Powerware )
- Belong to local professional organizations.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 13137607 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at: http://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan. EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V