Our client is an established Electrical Contracting Firm that is a leader in the Data Center / Commercial Market. They provide electrical contractors, designers, electrical commissioning, operations / maintenance, and management expertise for their clients’ critical power needs.
Senior Electrical Estimator - Northern VA
- Review of specifications, drawings or customer requests to determine equipment requirements.
- Interface with vendors, construction management and purchasing to obtain all costs required to complete quotations.
- Prepare price work up sheets to accurately determine costs and profits
- Preparation of Sales Proposals
- Assist in sales strategy for proposals
- Provide technical support to customers and sales personnel on Critical Power products
- Interface with Project Managers regarding project requirements
- Experience with Uninterruptible Power Supplies – (UPS – Eaton, Powerware, Liebert / Emerson, APC / MGE ), Switchgears, CRAC Units, HVAC, and Diesel Generators helpful
- Experience with Construction Services for Data Center builds helpful
- Electrical Systems background
- Excellent customer service skills
- Capable of Multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
- MS Office Skills to include: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio
- You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com . Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 12613825 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy.
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate