This opportunity is with a leading provider of mission-critical equipment and services. This firm provides a complete product line of data center equipment that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical facilities.
HVAC Controls Service Technician – Ashburn
A fully competent HVAC Controls Field Technician - Applies an intensive and diversified knowledge of complete BMS / BAS, testing and operations. Responsible for commissioning, maintaining and providing emergency support on critical controls systems at customers’ sites within their respective regional coverage area. Performs commissioning focused design reviews, prepares commissioning test procedures and reports, coordinates and oversees on-site testing. When not in field involved in preventive maintenance, emergency response, equipment start-up and/or field modification, candidate will occasionally train at the company’s headquarters testing equipment or rebuilding older systems. Discuss with technical support problems related to maintenance or operation of equipment. Candidate will participate in the development of Methods of Procedures (MOPs). Consults with supervisor concerning unusual problems and developments. Candidate will be home based.
- Preferably 3-5+ years experience with BMS /BAS Controls
- Experience with any of the following systems (JCI, Metasys, Siemens, Honeywell, Automated Logic, etc.)
- Experience with critical hvac equipment (Chillers, Air Handlers, CRAC / CRAH units, Boilers, etc)
- Utilizes hand tools and test equipment to perform work
- Requires excellent verbal, written communication skills & customer relation skills
- Must be able to provide high level of quality customer service
- Must be able to complete Field Service Reports within a timely manner
- Requires knowledge of equipment manufacturer’s specifications
- Ability to work independently and resourceful with good initiatives
- Must be able to perform repeated bending & lifting of up to 100lbs during certain procedures
- Must be able to provide necessary pro-active recommendations to clients
- Candidate must be willing to work nights & weekends when necessary
- Knowledge of general computer hardware & software applications
- Technical degree a plus
- Previous military experience and training a plus
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 12586690 in the subject. If there is an interest one of our Recruiters will reach out to you regarding any questions and the next step in the process. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com . After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy.