Recruiting Intern - Dover NJ
Work with a Recruiting Leader in the Mission Critical Data Center Space. Pkaza is Nationally recognized as one of the top recruiting firms in the nation for critical facilities full time recruitment. We've been growing steadily for over 11 years and have recently moved into a new location that will allow us to hire more staff in order to handle this industry's exponential growth. Data Centers continue to be built at a record pace, help us keep up with the demand and make a lot of money in the process! Every time you use your smartphone for social media, use an app, watch a video, buy something online or at a store; you are being serviced by this stealth but incredibly essential data center industry. Our firm find the professionals that Design, Build, Test, Operate/ Maintain these buildings as well as the people that sell their services (except we don't recruit for IT).
Corporate Casual Environment and Family Oriented. We have Pre-ObamaCare benefits (medical, dental, and vision), 401k plan, profit sharing plan, etc. Our ideal candidate for this internship will likely be studying Human Resources or Sales / Marketing, with an enthusiastic interest in getting real world experience in these fields.
- Internship Term: 3 months and possibly longer depending on your / our success and this can turn into a Full Time Position.
- Availability: We would require a minimum of 25 hours per week, but can be more if your time allows
- Office Hours are between the hours of 9 AM - 6 PM, M-F. We will be flexible with your schedule if you are the right person
- Compensation - This is a paid internship. There is an opportunity to get paid commissions on candidates you source that get hired.
- The other MAJOR benefit for the person we hire is you will become extremely competent in resume development, job search and interview skills and the ability to marketing yourself for future job opportunities
- Sourcing candidates on a national level by utilizing targeted professional groups and networking groups, Internet mining, mining databases and job boards, developing relationships with associations while creating a candidate pool of qualified candidates for various positions
- Will be responsible on identifying and updating profiles within the ATS (applicant tracking system), reviewing resumes and understanding the market that you are supporting
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of key sourcing tools while providing reports on sourcing activity and results
- Editing and formatting resumes for client submittal
- In process of attaining a college degree
- Personable and not afraid of making cold and warm phone calls and emails
- Active in College, ie: Clubs, Organizations, Sports, etc
- Must have demonstrated proficiency using the internet, Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of Technology Recruiting a plus
- Assertive approach with fellow colleagues
- Strong follow up skills
- Ability to work well independently and be trusted to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must be detailed oriented with strong organizational and documentation skills.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- Must thrive in fast-paced environment.
- Possess top notch follow up skills
Please send resumes to email@example.com with Job # 12555943in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy
You can also submit via our career portal: https://jobs.pkaza.com
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V