Our client is one of the largest construction firms in the world with a diverse project portfolio and heavy focus in mission critical facilities. They provide construction management expertise in Data Center / Mission Critical Facilities Space with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, sustainable design and LEED expertise when providing these consulting services. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.Manager of Scheduling and Project Controls - Mission Critical / Data Center Construction - Northern VA
- Developing project schedules for Pre-construction and active construction efforts to ensure the projects are in accordance with project requirements.
- Interface with Pre-construction Manager, A/E representatives, contractors, vendors, etc.
- Assisting with pre-construction activities for projects, including estimating, SOW, and pricing.
- Assisting Project Managers, Superintendent, and Project Engineers with maintaining active project schedules.
- Ensure, all company, client, and project policies, procedures, standards, etc. is adhered to and interpret policies as required.
- Keep management informed on progress of project schedule.
- Perform other duties and take on other responsibilities as required.
- 10+ years Construction experience - MEP focus
- Four-year college degree or at least 6 years of building construction experience in data centers and/or mission critical environment.
- Executive knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, and engineering principals & techniques, as well as accounting principals.
- Knowledge of various construction methods and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures and tolerance.
- Strong computer skills and familiarization with Microsoft office programs is required.
- Extensive knowledge of Primavera P6 software is a MUST.
- Very strong English oral & written communications skills are a must.
Please send resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 12537059 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.