This opportunity is with a leading mission-critical data center Design / Build Firm. This firm provides data center solutions that fit the requirements of their client's mission-critical operational facilities. They provide reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations.
Note: Only applicants who are authorized to work for any US Employer will be considered, no sponsorship.Senior Controls Programming Engineer - HVAC Systems
Controls Programming Engineer will be responsible for programming solutions for their customers’ HVAC equipment keeping compliance with contractual commitments, directing technical and administrative tasks related to the operation of the critical facility infrastructure and assuring compliance with company’s policies and procedures. The Data Center’s that they support are 24x7x365 a year operations which require solutions that create 99.999 % uptime.Responsibilities
- Program controls systems for large-scale HVAC systems, from assembly through installation on-site
- Create, Analyze and Implement specifications, drawings, technical and commercial requirements to generate proposals for controlling CRAC, CRAH, AHU, SCADA systems, automatic transfer switches and other power and cooling control products essential for physical plant reliability
- Troubleshoot and Run Diagnostics, Conduct Preventive Maintenance and Emergency Repairs on Critical Facilities Equipment within the Data Center as specified and on schedule.
- Participates in the preparation of analyses and reports on the data center infrastructure, develops project plans and conducts briefings and presentations
- Operate and perform annual service on a variety of state of the art critical systems as it pertains to their respective control systems using PLC Logic or SCADA
- Ensures that operational, maintenance and emergency methods of procedure (MOP’s and SOP’s) are developed and strictly adhered to.
- Review schematics and one line diagrams in the event of servicing equipment within the facility
- Application assistance to design engineers and architects
- 6 -10 years + of relevant data center / critical facility / (experience with critical power, electrical and mechanical equipment including generators, chilled water systems, cooling towers, and building monitoring/control systems)
- BSEE or BSME a plus
- Critical Facility Power & Critical Facility Cooling Experience.
- PLC Coding experience / Programmable Logic Controls a MUST
- Data Center Operations Experience a plus
- Must have the technical knowledge and practical experience of operating, troubleshooting and maintenance of Mission Critical Mechanical and/or Electrical Support Systems
Please send any interests or resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 12534893 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, http://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan. EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V