This job opportunity is with a Leading Critical Power Services Company that specializes in Installs, Corrective and Preventive Maintenance of Mission Critical Equipment - Uninterruptible Power Supply , Batteries - Lithium Ion, DC Rectifiers. Their Service Offering supports Critical Facilities: data centers, telecommunications facilities, and disaster recovery sites.
UPS Field Service Manager – Akron, OH
- Manage service team performing installation and maintenance of critical data center equipment such as UPS, Battery, Generators, Switchgears.
- Coordinate schedule for all site visits
- Hire and mentor staff of Critical Power Engineers/Technicians
- Serve as the point of contact for the client
- Support the sales team by serving as the technical subject matter expert on critical power equipment and solutions
- Create and modify installation and maintenance operational procedures for equipment
- Assist with any Business Development as needed
- Experience with Power equipment within a data center critical facility environment (Uninterruptable Power Supply, Generators, Switchgears, Batteries, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge major brands of UPS systems (APC, MGE, Powerware, Liebert, etc.)
- Previous experience managing or leading a UPS field service team.
- Requires excellent verbal, written communication skills & customer relation skills
- Must be able to provide high level of quality customer service
- Requires knowledge of equipment manufacturer’s specifications
- Business Development Experience
- Must be able to provide necessary pro-active recommendations to clients
- Technical degree a plus
- Previous military experience and training a plus
Please send any interests or resumes to email@example.com
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 12534836 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at: http://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Keywords: UPS Maintenance ; critical power services ; Power Quality ; load bank testing ; infrared thermography ; Battery installation / Battery Disposal / Battery Maintenance ; Site Acceptance Testing ;