This opportunity is with a leader of mission-critical data center construction solutions. This firm provides a complete life cycle of solutions that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical facilities. They build mission-critical facilities for data center facilities nationwide.
General Superintendent – Data Center Construction Manager –
- Plan and organize data center projects as a General Superintendent
- Maintain liaison with Site Project Manager, MEP Superintendent, General Contractor, on-site Vendors to facilitate construction activities.
- Manage and oversee staff, subcontractors, and suppliers on the project, while following OSHA / Safety, Quality and EEOC programs.
- Track production of all contractors in relation to schedule.
- Manage material and other costs and procurement, QA/QC (Mock-Ups, Pre-Install), Civil, Structural, and General building coordination
- Monitor special inspections.
- Manage punch lists, governing authority inspections/certifications, owner training, oversee completion of as-builts.
- Together with the Project Manager and others, create, implement, revise and manage the project’s schedule and timeline
- Manage and track financial aspects of contracts - size up, costs, progress billing, income/expenses, monitor labor, material, and equipment costs for the project and forecast status
- Order material and equipment
- Responsible for project documentation, and maintain an organized filing system per SOP.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field.
- Update and Maintain all drawings, logs, task lists, punch lists, diaries, and inspection notebooks. Accurately document project communications. Create & track change orders, create reports required to track the progress of the project (violation reports, incident reports, change order reports, inspection reports as needed)
- Represent the company in project meetings.
- 5-10 years field supervision experience required
- Experience managing Data Center Construction Projects from the ground up
- Experience managing Data Center Construction Projects with Budgets between $500K to $20MM
- Client Facing /Client relationship / Client Management skills.
- Must be familiar with the construction process of critical facilities as it pertains to Civil, Structural, and General Building Construction.
- Responsible for manpower counts of all trades active on the project;
- Coordinate inspections for areas and trades such as fireproofing, Drywall, Steel and Concrete;
- General contractor / construction manager engaged in general building and civil construction;
- Solid Project management construction experience
Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 9956590 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://jobs.pkaza.com
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V